- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipes for White Sangria from Chef Eduardo Balaguer, author of Spanish Cuisine One Region at a Time.
- 2 cups dry white wine (chilled)
- 2 tablespoons fine sugar
- juice of 1 tangerine
- juice of one large lemon
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 large orange sliced, thin and crosswise
- 1 large lemon, sliced thin and crosswise
- 2 med peaches, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- 1 bottle of cava, Freixinet works great.
- Combine all ingredients except the cava in a large bowl or pitcher and mix well. Fill each glass 1/4 full with sangria mix, add ice and top off with the cava. Enjoy!