- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/white-hot-chocolate-mix
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for White Hot Chocolate Mix. Packed in a pretty jar, this white hot chocolate mix makes a perfect addition to gift baskets of home made goodies.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon dried orange zest
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- To prepare: Combine 1 1/2 cups of milk and 1/4 cup drink mix in a pan over medium heat. Whisk until all chocolate is melted.
- Be sure to attach the directions to the jar before presenting the gift.