- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/vegetable-and-swiss-frittata
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 1 large ripe tomato, chopped
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper blend (follow link for recipe)
- 2 cups Swiss cheese, grated
- Melt butter in an oven-safe non-stick skillet. SautÃ© zucchini, tomato, onion and mushrooms for about 2 minutes.
- Combine beaten eggs, milk, mustard, salt, lemon pepper and grated Swiss cheese. Pour into the skillet and cook over low heat for about 12-15 minutes. Transfer to broiler for 2 to 3 minutes or until top is browned.
- Cut in wedges and serve.