- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/vegan-black-raspberry-ice-cream
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1-1/2 cups wild or commercial black raspberries
- 2-1/2 cups soymilk or nut milk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup silken tofu
- 1/4 cup vegetable glycerin
- 1/4 cup lecithin granules
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia*
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon raspberry extract (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoons amaretto extract (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoons orange extract
- * a sweet, all-natural nutritional supplement sold at health food stores
- Makes 6 cups
- 1. Puree all ingredients except 3/4 cups of the raspberries in a blender.
- 2. Strain out the seeds through a sieve.
- 3. Pour into an ice cream machine and run according to the manufacturer's directions until done.
- 4. Stir in the remaining raspberries.