- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/ultimate-tuna-salad-sandwich
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for The Ultimate Tuna Salad. This is my favorite tuna salad, either for sandwiches, stuffed tomatoes or salad toppings.
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 hard boiled egg, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro or parsley
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Combine all ingredients, serve on bread of choice, on a plate of mixed greens, or stuff into tomatoes.