- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Tzatziki dip for the Super Bowl. This cool and creamy cucumber dip is a refreshing addition to your Super Bowl spread.
- 2/3 cup cucumber, peeled and finely diced
- 1 cup plain yogurt, stirred until smooth
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with toasted pita chips and fresh vegetables.