- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/turkey-or-chicken-and-vegetable-frittata
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Turkey or Chicken and Vegetable Frittata. This frittata will particularly come in handy when you're trying to use up leftover Thanksgiving turkey.
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1 med potato, peeled, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup cooked asparagus, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey or chicken
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- In large oven-safe skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat, sautÃ© onion, pepper, and garlic 3-4 minutes or until onions are translucent. Add mushrooms and potato. Cook 1-3 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Reduce heat to low. Stir in rosemary, pepper, salt, asparagus, turkey, and beaten eggs. Mix well. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until mixture is lightly browned and set on bottom. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top and transfer to broiler for 3 to 4 minutes or until top is browned.