- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/tricolored-salad-with-gorgonzola-and-pomegranate
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Tri-Colored Salad with Gorgonzola and Pomegranate Seeds. The pomegranate seeds give a jewel-like appearance to this sparkling, seasonal salad.
- Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, cut crosswise into 1/2 inch strips
- 2 heads radicchio, cut into 1/2 inch wide strips
- 2 Belgian endives, cut crosswise into 1/2 inch wide strips
- 1 cup crumbled young Gorgonzola cheese or a favorite blue cheese
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- In a small bowl whisk together vinaigrette ingredients until well blended.
- In a large shallow serving bowl combine lettuce, radicchio and endive. Toss with vinaigrette. Sprinkle with cheese and then with pomegranate seeds.