- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/tofu-tamales-with-cilantro-sauce
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 recipe masa harina masa
- 1/2 recipe fresh masa
- about 6 cups tofu, drained and cut into small cubes
- 1 recipe green onion cilantro sauce
- about 36 dried corn husks, prepared for tamales
- Makes About 3 Dozen tamales
- Prepare the masa and salsa.
- Assemble the tamales by spreading about 1/3 cup masa on the smooth side of a corn husk, place about 2 teaspoons tofu in the center of the masa, and top with about 2 tablespoons of salsa. Wrap in the style of your choice and steam. See related features links below for detailed photo instructions.