- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/three-ingredient-beer-bread
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Three Ingredient Beer Bread. This recipe is one of the easiest you'll ever find. It's perfect with soups and salads, and even makes great toast for sandwiches.
- 3 cups boxed baking or biscuit mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 12 ounces beer, at room temperature
- 1. Position the rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 9X5X3-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread any foam using a pastry brush.
- 2. Whisk together the baking mix and sugar. Pour in the beer, continuing to whisk. Scrape up from the bottom of the bowl and around the sides to make certain ingredients are blended.
- 3. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan. Bake for 60 minutes or until a tester inserted in several places comes out clean.
- 4. Allow the bread to sit for 5 minutes. Turn the bread out of the pan onto a cutting board. Serve hot from the oven. Slice the loaf with a serrated knife.