- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/the-ultimate-killer-cookies-of-all-time
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup oats (uncooked oatmeal)
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes cereal
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Options (mix and match as you like):
- 3/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup toffee chips
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or other nuts
- Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, corn flakes, sugars, raisins and coconut. Add eggs, vanilla and melted butter. Mix till well blended. Mix in chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour salt, baking powder and baking soda. Add flour mixture and stir until it is all incorporated into the dough.
- Makes About 3 Dozen Cookies Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 12 -15 minutes or until nicely browned. Cool on a wire rack.
Drop, Vegetarian, RV, Picnics, Gifts, Brown Bagging, Quick and Easy, Make Ahead, Kid Friendly, New Year's, Valentines Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Fourth of July, Halloween, Christmas, Freezer Friendly, Chocolate Chip