- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/thai-style-hot-and-spicy-salmon-salad
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Hot and Spicy Thai Style Salmon Salad. Here's a great main dish salad, perfect for supper on a hot summer night.
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon filet
- about 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 2/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 4-6 cups salad greens
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2-4 fresh hot Thai chilies, minced
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing by mixing dressing ingredients well. Set aside.
- Transfer baked salmon filet to a large salad bowl (discard skin). Use a fork to break salmon meat into big chunks. Mix salmon with salad greens, tomato, onion, mint and cilantro. Pour dressing over and toss well. Serve.
- Preheat oven to 400° F or preheat a charcoal grill. Rub olive oil on salmon filet and either bake