- Recipe created by FabFood on May 26, 2009
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/tangy-thai-style-chicken-wings
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chile-garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 12 chicken wings, cut in half at joints tips removed and discarded (click here for detailed prep instructions)
- Makes 24 Pieces
- Prepare wings for cooking, click here for detailed photo instructions.
- Combine the oil, lime juice, garlic sauce, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and honey in a bowl and stir until the honey is dissolved.
- Place the wings in a resealable plastic bag. Pour the ginger mixture over the wings and shake to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or as long as overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Cover a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove the wings from the marinade and discard the marinade. Place the wings on the baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until done.