- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/super-easy-chocolate-fudge-brownies
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 bars (4 ounces) unsweetened baking chocolate, broken up
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Microwave sugar, butter and water in large, microwave-safe bowl on high (100%) power for 4-5 minutes or until mixture bubbles, stirring once. (Or heat sugar, butter and water in medium saucepan just to boiling, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.) Add chocolate and stir until melted. Stir in eggs once at a time until incorporated. Stir in vanilla. Add flour, baking soda and salt; stir well. Stir in nuts.
- Pour into a greased 13x9 inch baking pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cake tester comes out slightly sticky. Cool in pan. Cut into squares.