- Recipe created by FabFood on Feb 2, 2011
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/super-bowl-cocktail-green-bay-margarita
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Packers cocktail recipe in honor of the Super Bowl. This twist on a margarita is a great way to celebrate Green Bay's place in the Super Bowl. Green Bay's team colors – green and gold – are represented by refreshing pineapple and fresh mint.Go Pack Go!
- 1 1/2 ounces Herradura Reposado
- 3/4 oounce fresh-pressed lime juice
- 10-12 mint leaves
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- Fresh pineapple cut into 4- x 1-inch cubes
- Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ tabl
- Place pineapple and mint into a Boston shaker and crush with a muddler.
- Add ice to the shaker.
- Add all the liquid ingredients.
- Shake hard, and then strain into a chilled cocktail glass.