- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/sun-dried-tomato-pesto
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Sun Dried Tomato Pesto. Pesto is an amazingly versatile sauce. Use it on pasta, over grilled chicken or fish or as a seasoning agent in soups and salads.
- 1 jar (10-12 ounces) of oil packed sun dried tomatoes
- 1-2 large garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (reserved from tomato jar)
- salt & pepper to taste
- crushed red pepper to taste (optional)*
- * Can't stand the heat? Leave the crushed red pepper out. If you like things spicy, add more crushed red pepper