- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Recipe for Sugar-free, Low Carb Orange Candy. These keep well in an airtight container in the refrigerator. When ready to serve place them in a paper bon-bon cup.
- 3/4 cup cocoa butter
- 2 tablespoons Keto OJ Powdered Drink Mix
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup Maltitol®, powdered
- 1/4 teaspoon Stevia® (optional)
- 1/2 cup Orange Sugarfree Syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 drops orange flavor concentrate
- 1/4 teaspoon orange candy color paste
- Melt chunks of cocoa butter in a double boiler, then remeasure to 3/4 cup. Turn off heat and set aside until needed.
- Mix all dry ingredients together thoroughly. In a separate small container, mix together the orange syrup, vanilla, flavor concentrate and color paste. Add to dry ingredients. Mix well. Add the cocoa butter and mix. Chill this mixture for 30 minutes or until it will hold a shape.
- Measure out a walnut-sized amount with a teaspoon and roll in the palms of your hands until smooth and round. Place each ball in a paper bon-bon cup. These keep well in an airtight container in the refrigerator but do not place in the paper cups until ready to serve.
- Total Effective Carbs: 27.2 Per Serving: Less Than 1 Carb
- Makes 48 Candies