- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/sugar-free-fruit-herb-tea
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Sugar-Free, Low Carb Fruited Herbal Tea. Pour hot tea over ice. Stir, garnish with mint, and enjoy.
- 1 herbal tea bag
- 8 ounces water
- crushed ice
- Splenda®, stevia or sugar free sweetener of choice
- Optional garnish:
- fresh mint
- Serves 1 -- 2 carbs per serving
- Steep one herbal tea bag in 8 oz of hot water Add sweetener to taste. Fill a tall plastic glass (24 oz) with crushed ice (glass might crack) Pour hot tea over ice. Stir, garnish with mint if desired, and enjoy.