- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 can (13.8 ounces) Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza pie crust
- 7 sticks (1 ounce each) string cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend (mozzarella and Paremsan)
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Start to Finish: 35 Minutes
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a 12-inch pizza pan with shortening or spray with cooking spray. Unroll dough, place in pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan and at least 1-inch up sides.
- 2. Place string cheese around inside edge of crust. Fold extended edge of dough over cheese; pinch firmly to seal.
- 3. Spread sauce evenly over dough. Top with pepperoni and cheese blend.
- 4. Bake 12 to 16 minutes, or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese in center is melted. Cut into wedges.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- 370 calories; 20g total fat; 11g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 60mg cholesterol; 1050 mg sodium; 27 g total carbohydrate; 0g fiber;
- Diabetic Exchanges:
- 1 1/2 starch; 1/2 other carbohydrate; 2 high-fat meat; 1/2 fat
- Carbohydrate Choices: