- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/spicy-tropical-marinated-chicken
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Spicy Tropical Chicken. Quick, easy, low fat and delicious, what else needs to be said about this easy marinated chicken recipe?
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 -3 tablespoons minced jalapeño peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 pounds boneless chicken tenders
- Combine all ingredients except chicken to create a marinade. Put the chicken in a large plastic zipper food storage bag and pour the marinade over the chicken. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 2-6 hours, turning occasionally. Drain chicken and discard marinade. Grill, broil or saute the chicken as desired until fully cooked, about 10 minutes.