- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/spicy-tabasco-pepper-steaks
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Spicy Tabasco Pepper Steaks. If you like things spicy, try this quick and easy preparation for steak that can be cooked on the grill or in the broiler.
- 4 New York strip steaks, 8 ounces each
- about 4 teaspoons of Tabasco or other hot pepper sauce
- salt and coarsely ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat a broiler or build a medium-hot fire in a grill. Rub each side of the steaks with about 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper sauce. Sprinkle both sides with the coarsely ground pepper and salt and patÂ into the steaks. Grill or broil until done to your liking, turning once during cooking. This steak is best when served medium-rare.