- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Low Carb Spicy Ham Balls. These ham balls will be a hit! This is a good way to use leftover ham.
- 2 cups ham, finely chopped
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Pickapeppa sauce
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco® sauce
- 3 tablespoons finely minced onions
- 2 cups pecans, finely chopped
- paprika to dust balls
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except the paprika and blend together until smooth; cover bowl and refrigerate for 5 hours or until the mixture is somewhat firm.
- Line a large tray with waxed paper. Using a tablespoon, scoop out about 2 tablespoons of the mixture and roll it into a ball with your hand. Place on the waxed paper and repeat the process until all the mixture is used. It should make about 30 ham balls. Dust the balls lightly with paprika and cover the tray with plastic wrap and refrigerate. When you are ready to serve, arrange the ham balls on a nice serving tray. Serve chilled.
- Total carbs per serving: 5.4 g
- Net carbs per serving: 4.3 g
- Calories per serving: 284