- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/spiced-apple-cider-or-wine-mix-recipe
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- Apple Cider Spice Mix:
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mace
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- For Spiced Apple Cider or Wine:
- 8 ounces apple cider
- 8 ounces dry red wine
- 2 teaspoons apple cider spice mix
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 twist of orange or lemon peel
- For Spice Mix:
- Combine all ingredients and store in airtight container.
- To Make Spiced Apple Cider or Spiced Wiine: Heat wine or cider until hot but not boiling. Steep the Apple Cider Spice Mix in the liquid until sugar is dissolved. Pour into serving mug and garnish with cinnamon stick and twist of peel.