- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/spa-cuisine-marinated-beet-and-onion-salad
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Marinated Beet and Onion Salad
- 2 cups cooked fresh beets, or rinsed canned beets
- 1 cup red onion, sliced paper thin
- 1/4 cup tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 25 calories per serving
- 6 gram carb
- Slice beets and red onion thinly and place in a bowl. Combine dressing ingredients and pour over beet mixture. Mix to coat and chill for about at least an hour, tossing occasionally. Serve on lettuce leaves, if desired.