- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/south-beach-diet-shrimp-and-celery-salad
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled, deveined, and cooked medium fresh or frozen shrimp (thaw if frozen)
- 4 large celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- Makes 4 (1 1/2-cup) Servings
- Whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, lime zest, curry powder, and salt in a large bowl. Add shrimp, celery, and cucumber; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Per serving: 330 calories, 17 g fat, 4.5 g saturated fat, 37 g protein, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g dietary fiber, 670 mg sodium.