- Recipe created by FabFood on Sep 28, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/slow-cooker-barbecue-chicken-drumsticks
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 large package (10 to 12) chicken drumsticks, slightly frozen
- 1 jar, 10-ounces, Asian sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 cup regular barbecue sauce (your choice)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, or 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat crock pot on high while prepping dish.
- Using a paper towel, remove all skin from chicken drumsticks. Salt and pepper meat and place in bottom of crock pot.
- Mix 1 cup (or whole jar) Asian sweet chili sauce and 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, soy sauce, and garlic, and pour over drumsticks.
- Cook 4 hours on high, or 5 to 6 hours on low, or until chicken is tender and juices are clear.