- Recipe created by FabFood on Apr 1, 2009
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/sam-the-cooking-guy-s-filipino-pork-and-noodle-soup
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Sam the Cooking Guy's Filipino Pork and Noodle Soup, and easy to make recipe from Sam Zien.
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 large yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 pound uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 large eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In a large pot, cook the pork with the onion and garlic in the oil over medium heat, stirring, until it's fully cooked, about 5 minutes. Add the stock and the pepper and bring to a boil. Add the pasta and when it's ready, about 7 minutes, reduce the heat to a simmer. Add the soy sauce and scrambled eggs. Allow to thicken slightly and serve. The cilantro and lime wedges served on the side totally make it, so that means don't ignore them.