- Recipe created by FabFood on Apr 1, 2009
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/sam-the-cooking-guy-s-day-after-stuffing-omelet
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Sam the Cooking Guy's Day-After Stuffing Omelet. Use up leftover holiday stuffing in a delicious omelet for breakfast.
- 3 large eggs (you've heard of the 2-egg omelet, well this is its 3-egg cousin)
- 1/2 tablespoons butter
- about 1/3 cup leftover stuffing or dressing at room temperature
- 1 slice American cheese (you can use any kind of cheese you like, but American really makes it and melts beautifully)
- Beat the eggs well in a bowl. In a nonstick pan over medium heat, melt the butter, pour in the eggs, and allow to "set" -- the key here is not to disturb the bottom layer of eggs. Gently pull the eggs away from the edges of the pan about an inch at a time, allowing the uncooked eggs to run behind. Do this all the way around the pan. When it starts to look pretty set, add the stuffing to one half, cover with the cheese, and flip and other side over, making a half-moon, an cook till done. Put on a plate, enjoy, and wait for next year.
- Note: For a simpler version you could always just o the scrambled egg sort of thing.