- Recipe created by FabFood on Jan 1, 2008
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/salted-yogurt-lassi-with-cumin
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Salted Yogurt Lassi with Cumin. This traditional Indian tart salty drink is the perfect thing to quench the thirst on a hot summer day.
- 4 cups plain yogurt
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted cumin, ground
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds, roasted
- In a blender, add the yogurt, ice, water, salt, ground cumin, and mint and blend until frothy. Strain and serve cold garnished with cumin seeds.