- Recipe created by FabFood on Nov 22, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/rosemary-horseradish-prime-rib
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
When you're tired of the turkey, try this recipe for rosemary horseradish prime rib.
- 1 large, 4 to 5 pound, prime rib roast or tenderloin roast
- 1 cup potato chips, crushed
- 4 to 5 sprigs rosemary, minced
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh, cracked pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix the ingredients above, except roast, and add enough olive oil to make a paste. Pat the roast dry, sprinkle with salt and pepper, then cover with paste.
- Place roast on a roasting rack and cook at 350 degrees F in an oven until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F (medium rare).