- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/roast-new-potato-salad-with-pancetta-and-rosemary
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Roasted New Potato Salad with Pancetta Rosemary Dressing. Pancetta is a flavorful meat that derives its name from Pancia - Italian for "Belly".
- 2 pounds new potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 ounces pancetta, diced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- In a small sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over medium heat and sauté the onion and pancetta 3 to 4 minutes, or until lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the vinegar and mustard. While constantly whisking, drizzle in the remaining 3/4 cup olive oil. Add the onion and pancetta mixture and rosemary. Add the potatoes and Toss to coat well.