- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/quick-and-easy-microwave-peanut-butter-fudge
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces peanut butter
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- Makes approximately 42 pieces
- In a 1-1/2 quart microwave-proof bowl, melt chocolate and peanut butter on high power for 3 minutes. Stir well. Add milk and stir until well blended. Pour mixture into 8x8 inch dish lined with waxed paper. Refrigerate to chill before cutting into pieces.