- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/quick-and-easy-microwave-peanut-butter-fudge
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Quick and Easy Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge. With only three ingredients and your microwave you can satisfy your (or anyone else's) craving for peanut butter fudge in just minutes.
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces peanut butter
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- Makes approximately 42 pieces
- In a 1-1/2 quart microwave-proof bowl, melt chocolate and peanut butter on high power for 3 minutes. Stir well. Add milk and stir until well blended. Pour mixture into 8x8 inch dish lined with waxed paper. Refrigerate to chill before cutting into pieces.