- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- red juice (red raspberry, cherry, cranberry)
- blue juice (blue Kool Aid, Gatorade, blue raspberry)
- white juice (lemonade, coconut juice drink)
- red string licorice for fuse
- 3 ounce paper cups
- Popsicle sticks
- baking sheet
- Remove from freezer and poke a popsicle stick into the center of each cup of juice. Add 2 tablespoons of white juice and freeze 2-3 hours.
- Remove from freezer. Top off with blue juice and freeze 1-2 hours until slushy.
- Remove from freezer and insert a 2 or 3-inch string of licorice into each popsicle. Freeze until hard. Peel off paper cups to serve.