- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for making Rocket Popsicles. This recipe is easy enough for kids to make themselves. The color scheme is perfect for 4th of July Celebrations, but you can serve them all summer long.
- red juice (red raspberry, cherry, cranberry)
- blue juice (blue Kool Aid, Gatorade, blue raspberry)
- white juice (lemonade, coconut juice drink)
- red string licorice for fuse
- 3 ounce paper cups
- Popsicle sticks
- baking sheet
- Remove from freezer and poke a popsicle stick into the center of each cup of juice. Add 2 tablespoons of white juice and freeze 2-3 hours.
- Remove from freezer. Top off with blue juice and freeze 1-2 hours until slushy.
- Remove from freezer and insert a 2 or 3-inch string of licorice into each popsicle. Freeze until hard. Peel off paper cups to serve.