- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 recipe Basic Pizza Dough (click here for recipe)
- 6 ounces grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2-3 minced garlic cloves
- 3 -4 tablespoons fresh basil, chiffonade
- 4 -5 fresh Roma or Italian tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Roll out pizza dough. Brush dough evenly with olive oil/garlic mixture. Spread mozzarella cheese on pizza leaving a 1/2 border for crust. Top with tomato slices and chiffonade of basil.
- Bake pizza for 10 to 15 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
- Remove pizza and let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before slicing.