- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Pink Slush. This slushy, fruity drink is perfect for a hot summer day, and it's diabetic friendly too.
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 packet sugar-free pink lemonade drink powder
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 46 ounces apricot nectar
- 36 ounces (3 12-ounces cans) sugar-free lemon lime soft drink
- Combine first four ingredients in a large plastic container, and freeze at least 12 hours. One hour before serving, remove from the freezer. Use a heavy, long handled metal spoon to break up slush for serving. Scoop 6 ounces slush into a short glass and pour in 2 ounces soft drink. Garnish the glass with a melon ball on a swizzle stick.
- Diabetic Exchanges: 2 Fruit