- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/pesto-spaghetti-squash-with-mozzarella
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for cooking Pesto Spaghetti Squash with Mozzarella. Who says pesto is only for pasta? Spaghetti squash provides a starch free alternative.
- 1 spaghetti squash, cooked by your favorite method and separated into strands (click here for instructions)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup pesto sauce (click here for recipe)
- 4 ounces smoked or plain mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat, add spaghetti squash. Using a couple of forks to lift, mix in pesto. Cook just long enough to heat through, mix in cheeses, heat until everything is well mixed and cheese is beginning to melt. Serve immediately.