- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/peanut-butter-chocolate-truffles
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- crushed graham cracker crumbs, confectioners sugar or crushed nuts
- Makes about 3 dozen truffles
- In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with butter. Stir in cocoa until smooth. Add condensed milk and vanilla. Cook and stir until thickened and well blended, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat. Chill until firm enough to handle. Shape into 1 inch balls. Roll in desired coating. Chill until firm. Store, covered in refrigerator.