- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/peaches-and-raspberries-with-champagne
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Peaches and Raspberries with Champagne. This light and elegant dessert is easy to make and diabetic friendly.
- 3 tablespoons champagne
- 1 cup plain, nonfat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Combine the champagne with the yogurt, vanilla and sugar. Mix well. Place a layer of fruit in each of six fluted champagne glasses. Spoon on champagne yogurt. Add more fruit. Repeat layering yogurt and fruit, ending with yogurt. Garnish each dessert with a mint sprig and serve.
- Makes 6 (1/2 cup) Servings Diabetic Exchanges
- 1 Fruit