- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/pan-fried-lamb-chops-for-one
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Pan Fried Lamb Chops for One. This quick and easy recipe makes a perfect single serving meal.
- 8 ounces lamb chops (1 or 2 loin chops; 3 or 4 rib chops)
- 1 peeled and crushed garlic clove
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1. Half an hour before you plan to eat, trim all but a thin border of fat from lab chops and blot them with a paper towel. Rub both sides with garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2. Heat the vegetable oil in a small heavy skillet or ridged grill pan (preferably non-stick). Brown the chops on both sides; this will take no longer than a minute. Lower the heat to medium and cook for four minutes longer for medium-rare chops. Deduct a minute for rare chops, add a minute or to for well done.
- 3. Squeeze the lemon over the chops just before eating.