- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 19, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/orange-dreamsicle-cupcakes
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
This Orange Dreamsicle Cake takes the traditional flavors of a favorite summer treat and recreates it as a cupcake with the flavors of orange and vanilla.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 regular sized vanilla cake mix
- 1 can Orange soda pop
- 2 packages Jell-O Orange
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Mix cake mix with orange pop and eggs. Line cupcake pan with cupcake wrappers, pour batter into cups. Bake 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- When cake is done, poke holes in the cake with fork sprayed with cooking spray. Mix 1 package of orange jello in 1 cup hot water until dissolved. Add 1 cup cold water. Pour entire mixture over cake. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Mix Vanilla pudding mix and other pack of Jell-O together (dry). Add 1 cup of milk and 1 tsp. Vanilla.
- Mix well. Blend in Thawed cool whip. Use this mixture to frost cake.
- Keep refrigerated.