- Recipe created by FabFood on Sep 23, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/oatmeal-pineapple-macadamia-nut-cookies
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup quick cooking oats (not instant)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup finely chopped dried pineapple
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line three baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat butter and brown sugar together until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in molasses, vanilla, oats and coconut. Mix in pineapple and macadamia nuts.
- Drop heaping teaspoons of cookie dough onto prepared baking sheets, about 2-inches apart. Bake 12 to 14 minutes until cookies are lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.