- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/nutter-butter-ghost-cookies-for-halloween
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for making Nutter Butter Ghost Cookies for Halloween. These white chocolate dipped cookies are ultra quick and easy to make, yet they look great on a Halloween buffet.
- You Will Need:
- Nutter Butter(r) brand peanut butter cookies
- white chocolate , chocolate chips or chocolate melts
- thin white frosting or glaze
- licorice whips
- Dip or pour melted white chocolate, white chocolate chips or Candy Melts or frosting over cookies. Snip small pieces of licorice for eyes and add to "ghosts." Let dry completely before serving.