- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Recipe for No Fuss Slow Cooker Pork and Sauerkraut. It's in the name, a no fuss recipe that's big on taste.
- 3 pound pork roast
- 3 packages (2 pounds each) sauerkraut
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1. Place meat in large slow cooker
- 2. Drain and discard juice from 1 package of sauerkraut. Place sauerkraut (including juice from 1 package) on top of meat.
- 3. Add apples, brown sugar and apple juice.
- 4. Cover. Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- 5. Serve with mashed potatoes.