- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/no-bake-chocolate-turtle-cheesecake
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 package (7 ounces) caramels
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 9-inch chocolate crumb pie crust
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 package chocolate instant pudding
- 1/2 cup fudge topping (like ice cream topping)
- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate wafer cookies
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- (or use a store bought chocolate crumb pie crust)
- Mix crushed cookies and melted butter together. Using fingers, press crust mixture into bottom up sides of a pie pan. Bake crust for about 6 minutes until set. Set aside.
- Place caramels and milk in a heavy saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat stirring continually, until smooth, about 5 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Pour into pie crust.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and milk in a blender. Process until smooth. Add pudding mix and process for about 30 seconds longer. Pour pudding mixture over caramel layer, covering evenly. Chill, loosely covered, until set, about 15 minutes. Drizzle fudge topping over pudding layer in a decorative pattern. Sprinkle top of cake with remaining pecans. Chill, loosely covered until serving time.