- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/no-bake-baby-ruth-bars
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanuts
- Butter a 9\" X 13\" baking pan.
- Heat sugars, syrup, and peanut butter in a heavy saucepan. Mix until smooth. Combine cornflakes, chocolate chips, and peanuts. Pour peanut butter mixture over the cornflake mixture and mix well. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan. Allow to cool before cutting into bars.
Bars, Vegetarian, Camping, RV, Picnics, Gifts, Brown Bagging, Quick and Easy, Make Ahead, Kid Friendly, New Year's, Valentines Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Fourth of July, Halloween, Christmas