- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/morning-rush-hour-burrito
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Morning Rush Hour Breakfast Burrito. This diabetic friendly light burrito features the flavors of fruit -- kiwi and strawberries -- paired with cream cheese.
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 (6-inch) flour tortilla
- 1 teaspoon strawberry jam
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and thinly sliced*
- cooking spray
- Spread the cream cheese over the flour tortilla. Spread the strawberry jam over half of the tortilla. Place the kiwi slices over the other half on the tortilla. Fold the two sides together and serve.
- *Hint: To peel a kiwi fruit, first slice off the top and bottom of the fruit and then peel from the top down. Slice horizontally to expose the fruit\'s beautiful interior.
- Diabetic Exchanges: 1 Bread/Starch; 1-1/2 Fruit; 1 Fat