- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/mexican-style-bean-dip
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Mexican Style Bean Dip, perfect for any party. Pinto beans, fresh tomato and a generous amount of cilantro will keep your guests coming back for more.
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 med. fresh tomato, seeded
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 scallions
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 1/2 (more or less to taste) jalapeno pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Makes About 2 Cups
- PurÃ©e all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.