- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe form Mayan Iced Coffee, a refreshing summertime coffee drink that's also diabetic friendly.
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules (espresso granules, if available)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 2 cups skim milk
- instant coffee granules for garnish
- Combine instant coffee, sugar and boiling water in a beverage container with a tight-fitting lid. Stir until instant coffee granules and sugar are dissolved. Add milk and shake vigorously until well combine. Pour into tall glasses over ice and garnish with a sprinkle of instant coffee granules.
- Dietary Exchanges: 1 Milk, 1/4 Starch/Bread.