- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Mango Cilantro Salsa. This wonderful salsa goes especially well with grilled chicken or fish.
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Makes about 2 Cups
- Combine and let sit 30 minutes at room temperature before serving. May be prepared ahead and refrigerated for one day.