- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/low-fat-applesauce-cookies
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Fat Free Applesauce Cookies. Here's a nutritious treat that you can give the kids without guilt and won't blow your diet.
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs (fat free egg substitute also works) 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- confectioner\'s sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375Â° F. Use non-stick cookie sheets or line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix dry ingredients together. Beat eggs until thick and foamy, add sugar and continue Beating until well mixed. Gradually add dry ingredients and mix well. Sir in raisins and applesauce. Drop by round tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake for about 10 minutes or until done. Cool on a wire rack.
- Sprinkle with confectioner\'s sugar or serve plain.